This is not possible without well-trained, qualified and experienced network engineers and experts. This is why, every organization will need human resource in their IT department who have very good technical knowledge of networking. This training package covers EMS inc AIP and DLP, MFA, SSPR enforcing the business’ security aims and data protection policies. This training package is aimed at businesses who have rolled out the tools and are seeing limited adoption of them – impacting their data security.
- This module covers Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity Protection, Enterprise Governance, Azure AD PIM, and Hybrid Identity.
- Ofqual regulated qualifications sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework , which can help students understand how different qualifications in different fields compare to each other.
- This intensive instructor led class based hands on training will help you learn modern Networking technologies.
- Businesses all over the world are taking advantage of what this hybrid cloud service has to offer, with the intricate Azure database allowing for businesses to organise, build and grow their success whilst connecting with others globally.
- Exam bookings must be made a minimum of 10 days in advance of the chosen examination.
ACCELERATING CAREERS IN IT & CYBER SECURITY
It also covers audit logs and discusses GDPR data subject requests. This module explains how to manage user accounts and groups in Microsoft 365. It introduces you to the Zero Trust concept as well as authentication.
- To securely manage IP Networks, we should have a firm grasp of Data communication and Network protocols.
- Microsoft can help you put a stop to damaging threats and attacks using automated security features and solutions that cover identity and access management, threat protection, information protection, and security management.
- The “Company”, “Impact IT Training”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” – this refers to Impact IT Training Ltd with a registered office at Impact IT Training Limited, 44 Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 1XH.
- Database security strategies, including authentication, data classification, dynamic data masking and always encrypted.
- You will also learn about how Intune and Azure AD can be used to secure mobile applications.
We’d love to keep in touch and keep you up to date with training news, content and offers. Support https://remotemode.net/ response times We respond to email queries within four working hours from Monday to Friday.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Azure security, privacy, and compliance
There are no pre-requisites for the Practitioner Certificate in Cloud Security Training course. However, we recommend that all delegates have an understanding of the general technologies, for example Operating Systems and Networking and Security principles. Experience of using cloud services and security technologies is helpful but not essential. This module focuses on insider risk-related functionality within Microsoft 365. It covers not only Insider Risk Management in the compliance centre but also information barriers and privileged access management as well. Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365. Lastly, you will learn about archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, data governance, and how to conduct content searches and investigations.
Cyber Risk Aware’s security human cyber risk management and real-time training SaaS platform integrates fully with the Microsoft Security Stack. Moreover, in addition to driving Azure consumption, the platform drives Microsoft Teams consumption as organisations can enjoy the capabilities of Cyber Risk Aware’s security awareness training directly through Teams. Gone are the days when security focused on a strong perimeter defence to keep malicious Microsoft Azure Security Lessons hackers out. Anything outside the perimeter was treated as hostile, whereas inside the wall, an organization’s systems were trusted. Today’s security posture is to assume breach and use the Zero Trust model. Modern organizations have to support access to data and services evenly from both inside and outside the corporate firewall. This module will serve as your roadmap as you start building more security into your Azure solutions.
M-AZ300 – Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect – Technologies
If rescheduling course dates, is not done from our side, then you can reschedule the course 14 days or more prior to start date of the course with no extra cost. All cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the start date of first course of Training Package, are subject to a 50% cancellation fee of full Training Package fee (+ VAT), which must be paid in full upon cancellation. “Training Package”- This refers to different training programs, which may be comprised of one or more than one training courses.
Employer is looking for network engineer who does not only have firm grasp on Firewall Technologies but also able to deploy security solutions on different vendor’s firewalls. Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Fortinet are widely used firewall products these days.